AWS leadership and six industry pioneers will share how they have used AWS technology to be more agile and innovative in their COVID-19 response, from basic research, to clinical care and new vaccine development.
- Cloud technology to support global health crisis response - Shez Partovi, AWS
- Using machine learning to mitigate risks for emerging infectious diseases - Kamran Khan, BlueDot
- Powering Genomics England’s research environment and the UK Government’s COVID-19 research response - Maria Chatzou Dunford, Lifebit
- Identifying a potential drug candidate for human clinical trials in under 4 months - Carl Hansen, AbCellera
- Enabling agility in COVID-19 clinical and imaging research - Mike Hogarth, UC San Diego Health
- Rethinking patient engagement with a digital COVID-19 case assistant - Ali Parsa, Babylon
- The race for a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine - Stephane Bancel, Moderna